Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

Back home its Xmas Eve, I still have to wait another day to get into the spirit of things. I am so excited to be having another white Christmas........ I love the snow, I actually really love the cold as well. It makes you feel so alive, so fresh and so determined to get to your destination to thraw right out again.
I dont think I have mentioned how in love with my snow boots i am! GOD I love these things. I did pack my Uggies (last time packing for England I didnt and I missed those bloody things sooooooooo much!) People here where them out clubbing....and I thought I was a dag wearing them to the store. Ugg boots were selling for close to $400 in Tokyo!! BUT back to my snow boots, OMG I love these shoes. They are Sorels, grey and black with wool trimming, so warm, oh so comfy, I am sure they love me back the way they hug my feet all snug and warm all day long. BEST purchase. Plus my bambi legs are gone. Damn sneakers had me slipping and sliding like a right fool.
I have applied for every job under the sun since I have arrived and to date I havent had any luck....but to balance out this disappointment I haved managed to have a hangover every day! My poor liver.
If I dont have a job in the next week I am buying a ski pass and just enjoying the snow before heading onwards.
Crikey its not like i wanna work, I love sleeping til midday!

No comments: