Saturday, December 6, 2008

Are all Canadian Chiro's hot?
Good question!!
I thought for a minute God had fucked up my back so I could meet my destiny......yeah right...who believes in that shit anyway?
BUT he was hot!! Even if he did rub himself against me in inappropriate ways!!
So as you have guessed, 1 day after arriving in my dream destination I went to the chiro to seek some relief from my agony.
This is after I pushed through my labour pains, I am talking extreme pains, to make my way my plane, train and automobile to Canada!!
Vancouver....I didn't really see..except the chiro's office..very nice! BUT I am now with my primary school girlfriend Bessie, married to Greg, GREAT couple, and having a blast! Just tried some local Merlot and thumbs up!
Handing over to Bessie for an update.....can I just re-interate, we have known each other since year 4 aged 8....many things have eventuated since this time and believe me have caught up on it all!! Over to you Bessie:
"How u know IT me".....
"Oh that right, you handed over to me"
ESL....can't help it! FOB
Honesty, it's great to have Brookie here, she's a riot! Having a great time.  Some vino over great conversations, can't ask for more!  Back to you Brookie, "I hand back to you":
Oh Bess you sooooooo funny!!
LOL
Person joke, but Mother you will get it i am certain!
Bess and Greg are also kind enough to show you and Trev around Victoria when you arrive!! DO IT!
Time for some more anti-inflammatory pills, anit-histamines, panadol  and a bottle of wine!! Good night all!!

No comments: