Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Falling apart

The minute I woke up this morning I knew it would be an average day....
Sore throat.
Sore tongue.
No appetite.......very unlike me.
Then Nazuki had a slight car accident with their lovely BMW - oops, should buff out.
Decided to cheer myself up with a game of Wii tennis - bad idea. I now feel like an old woman, my back is stuffed, my legs dont work, cold packs, hot bath, homeopathy, aromatherapy, pain killers......nothing yet. VERY concerned I wont be able to carry my pack to the airport for my flight tomorrow.....
Maybe Haagen Daaz will fix me? I will try anything. What to do, what to do.
Obe Dawg I miss you!

3 comments:

TessAmessA said...

that pitcure is great wife
I am hoping to see more great stuff from you

LC said...

Miss you already - so does Henry by the way. Told Henry you were bathing naked with other Japanese women - Think I shocked him a bit - sorry. Keep us informed and hope you get better soon. I got sick as soon as I arrived OS too. Change of weather and slowing down to holiday mode does it.
Love Louise

Profile of a Procrastinator said...

Got some great autumn shots.......sorry wife no hairy ones!
Oh Louise dont give Henry a heart attack!
He is totally sitting there thinking - right now!
Feel much better today! Thank you.
Love you loads!!